Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hmmm...

Today was a good day.

I got up, ate breakfast, got ready for work, and went to work.
Work was CRAZY. It was so so so busy! It was the first Saturday morning/afternoon I've ever worked. I did work last Saturday in the late afternoon/evening.

But yes, it was crazy busy. I feel like I used up all of my words for the day in the 5 hours that I worked. It was actually kinda fun. There was definitely a lot of talking and voiding involved.
If you come to Panera, I'll try to get your order the first time. Just be patient. Gimme a little bit of time :)

After work, I came home and ate my jalapeño cheddar bagel and drank my Dr. Pepper.

Ermmmm........ yeah.

The Karen girls were over... we played Apples to Apples for a while.

They went home around 5:30...

We had grilled cheese for dinner, and now we're watching Chuck (third episode of the night!), and I had half of my pecan roll that I got today. So yes. It has been a gooood day.

Tomorrow is church and youth group and some more Chuck probably...

I'll try to keep up the blogging!
Later my readers!

No comments: