Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wait, what month is it again?

SO I've been slacking. But now I'll post 2 times in one day.

SINCE the first time I posted today it has snowed an inordinate amount. Like... inches. I believe.
INSANE. It actually snowed that much in about an hour and a half. I just checked weather.com and it says it snowed 1.7 inches. I think it snowed more. But WHAT month is it? Yeah. MARCH.

When I got out of my car at bible study/small group/whatever you want to call it, and Keith threw a snowball at me :( He missed. HA! And then when I left, he threw a snowball at my car. And made it. (A car is much larger target than I am! hah)

Here are a couple of pictures of the crazy snow:




Yeah. Okay. I'm done now.
With this blog AND the snow.
Yuck. When we wake up the snow will be gone and it'll be 60*, right? Right.

No comments: