Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Life Update

Hey!
I'm really horrible at posting these days now that I'm not doing NIPTO! Sorry about that...

I last posted about the concert on Friday.
Saturday I got up and ate breakfast and then went to Green Valley for Youth Leadership with Brandon and Erin... and that was everyone who was there. But we got a lot planned and then Erin and I straightened Brandon's hair. It looked gooood. But he got it wet and it got curly again. :(

That afternoon I came home and ate lunch with Mom, Dad, and Meme. Meme left and Mom and I talked to Kaite over Skype for about an hour, and went through her closet to figure out what to throw out before she left France.
In the evening Mom&Dad's small group came over and Kayla, Alexis and I babysat. It was fun to hang out with them and watch the kiddos.
After everyone left I'm pretty sure I went to bed. haha

Sunday morning... got up and got ready, went to church and sat through band practice, ended up singing with Jeremiah's group, and then went to Sunday School and whatnot.

Sunday afternoon... I think we went for a walk... I think I did some homework... and then I went to Nazirite DNA, half of the Prayer&Worship time and then Kayla and I headed back to my house to pick Dad up (haha) and then we went to youth group. It was fun! Dad talked about why he believes what he believes and we played Ninja.
Came home, went to bed, the usual deal.

Monday: Got up, got ready for school, went to school, did school in study hall, ate lunch, had lit class and SAT class. Came home, babysat. Nothing too unusual about Monday... ate dinner, watched a re-run of Chuck. Watched an episode of Monk, went to bed.

Tuesday: Got up, did school, went to Urban Vision (gym, reading, gym, computer lab (math), dinner, reading, homework), had a too-short ballet class (we have very few classes left and they still don't really know their dance. *cue freaking out...*), went to my dance classes. Our creepy doll dance is going to be SO good. And I have a solo-bit! Exciting.
Came home, ate a little bit, went to bed.

Wednesday: Got up and my back hurt. I think I pulled a muscle the night before at dance from doing a pas de chat... drove to Spanish because Sean&Adam have had some transportation issues. Came home after Spanish and did school... played some music, worked on my paper a bit. Mom got home and then I babysat (which is not a usual Wednesday thing). I made him do half of his math homework (which is what he's supposed to do) and he was kinda mad at me. haha. But he got to play outside after, so that was good.

I came home and then had to leave about 5 minutes after for bible study. Before I left I realized that I left my phone @ N's house, so I ran back to his house and grabbed it and then headed to bible study.
We had spaghetti, bread, salad, and fruit for dinner... and some moist cake for dessert and cherry cobbler. Yum.
Our discussion was interesting. I didn't participate a whole lot. But it was interesting.
Came home. Watched the end of American Idol. Watched a new show called Breaking In that was decent. Annnnd then went to bed.

Today I got up and did school. And watched an interesting 30-minute film about child sex trafficking that was called The Candy Shop. It was very thought provoking. You can find it here.

I worked on my paper some more. I hope this gets done soon. Because TOMORROW I'm going to Kent with my Karen sisters ;) for Lil Sibs Weekend with Hannah! :)
I'm excited for that.
I babysat today and it seemed like it should be Friday because I babysat yesterday too, however, it's Thursday.
After babysitting I came home and ate dinner with the fam, and then Mom left for her bible study and Dad and I watched The Biggest Loser and American Idol.

So nowwww. I'm here.
And tomorrow is another day.
And I need to go to bed.
But I hope this was informative.
Kaite's traveling tomorrow! Crazy.

Okay. I'm going to read her blog from today and then go to bed.
G'night, y'all!


1 comment:

Kaite said...

This was an excellent long post! Umm...

1. French people know ninja too
2. See you soon!
3. Shortly after (aka the day after) an exciting day =D