Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NIPTO, Day 359

Hi.

Today was a "snow day." Meaning that we didn't have Urban Vision. But I did school. And watched THE MOST AWESOME episode of Chuck during lunch. And did a bit more school. And read half a book. Then I helped Kayt scrape off her car. Too much ice! If I get up, I'll grab my camera and put some pictures up. Then we managed to get to Target and got some coffee. It was deeeeeelishus and we got to catch up. And I got gum! YAY! hahaha.
Then we went back to Kayt's house and perused a photography website that has awesome Senior pictures. And we were like, WOAH, we're getting our senior pictures done this summer/fall! Craazy. So we did that for a LONG time. And I creeped on a couple people on facebook. Hahahaha.
I came home around 8 and ate dinner (quiche) and dessert (chocolate pudding) and watched Chuck. Again. And now I'm blogging. And yeah. School's already canceled for tomorrow... so no Spanish class for moi... I mean mi! haha.
NIPTO? Sure.

1 Timothy 6:1-2
1 All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God’s name and our teaching may not be slandered.


All who are oppressed should still consider their masters worthy of respect. If slaves respect their masters, God's name won't be slandered. 




2 Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to them as fellow believers and are devoted to the welfare of their slaves.


Slaves who have Christian masters shouldn't disrespect their masters because they're Christians. That's actually kind of weird that slaves would disrespect their masters because they were Christians... but yeah. Anyways... Slaves should serve their masters better because their masters are believers as well and the masters are concerned about their slaves and are "devoted to" their wellbeing. 




Yup. That's it for tonight.
I think I'm going to read a book while Mom blogs and then I shall prolly go to bed. Probably should just go to bed now. haha
byeeee

No comments: