Monday, February 7, 2011

NIPTO, Day 365

Today marks 1 year of NIPTO posts.
Tomorrow... I don't think I'm going to blog. I'll probably go to bed feeling like I forgot to do something, but oh well! haha.
I'll still blog pretty much every day. But if there are days that I'll be up until past 10:30 blogging IF I blog... nope. Not gonna do it. (Even if it's for the kids.)

My day today was as follows: School, more school, classes, come home, find out I don't have to babysit, watch Glee from last night, talked to Kate a bit, read her blogs to Mom, ate dinner, got ready for dance, went to dance, danced for 2 hours, came home on CRAZY roads, changed into comfy clothes, and now I'm blogging and listening to Brandon's talk from 2 weeks ago.

NIPTO time.
2 Timothy 1:15-18
15 You know that everyone in the province of Asia has deserted me, including Phygelus and Hermogenes.


Everyone deserted him. How sad would that be??? To have everyone in an entire province desert you. Including these two people. 
That would be... lonely.


 16 May the Lord show mercy to the household of Onesiphorus, because he often refreshed me and was not ashamed of my chains. 17 On the contrary, when he was in Rome, he searched hard for me until he found me.

Even after being deserted by a whooooole bunch of people, Paul asks that God would show mercy to Onesiphorous. He was a person who supported Paul and was refreshing to be around. He wasn't ashamed of Paul's chains. He was far from ashamed! He searched for Paul when he was in Rome until he found him! That's devotion. And definitely not shame.


18 May the Lord grant that he will find mercy from the Lord on that day! You know very well in how many ways he helped me in Ephesus.

Paul asked God to show him mercy because of the ways that he helped Paul in Ephesus. Good for Onesiphrous. (That's a mouthful of a name! haha)


And that's all for tonight. I think I'm going to eat a brownie and start an old episode of Chuck (I'll watch the new one during lunch tomorrow! :] Can't wait!)

Bye blog readers. Love y'all.

No comments: