Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NIPTO, Day 269

Hey all!
Quick update on life: Yesterday was awesome! I did school in the morning, went to lunch with BK, Emily, Sam, and Matt. Sooo much fun! We laughed a lot. And had some serious conversation. 't was fantastic. Then I came home and did a little bit more school, called Lauren, called Kaytee, went to the park to see Kaytee and Jay-son, came home and got ready for dance (we didn't have Urban Vision because it was election day and the kids had the day off of school, hence no after school). Got ready for dance, went to Ballet (still had ballet, even though there was no after school!), went to Jazz and Modern. Came home. Blogged. Slept.

Got up this morning, got ready, went to Spanish (had funny convos about Napoleon Dynamite on the way to school), went to study hall, didn't get a whole lot done, ate lunch, sat in on Mom's class, cleaned up Mom's room, went to the library, went to the grocery store, saw my driving instructor (Tracey) at the grocery store, drove home, procrastinated, did more school, went to Alpha, came home and watched some of Survivor from two weeks ago, read a book while Mom did some stuff on her computer that I use about 90% of the time, and now I do be blogging.
So that's my update on life. In an almost-as-short-as-possible format. And now I go on to NIPTO because I need to get to bed. Even though it isn't that late. I still need to sleep because I'm still sick. Which stinks, but it's all okay. Because I'll get better eventually!

Ecclesiastes 4:13-16
 13 Better a poor but wise youth than an old but foolish king who no longer knows how to heed a warning.


It's better to be wise and young than old and reckless. Although that seems obsolete. Usually the younguns are reckless and the "old people" are wise. But you get the occasional switch-a-roo. 
Meh. I'm "interpreting" this wrong. I think. 
It's better to be poor and young and wise than old a king(rich) and not be able to heed a warning. Take it how you want to. I'm no help right now! haha




14 The youth may have come from prison to the kingship, or he may have been born in poverty within his kingdom. 15 I saw that all who lived and walked under the sun followed the youth, the king’s successor. 16 There was no end to all the people who were before them. But those who came later were not pleased with the successor. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.


Okay. Soooo the wise youthful person could've come from any situation. Everyone under the sun followed this person. They weren't high and mighty, just wise. This person ended up being the not-so-wise king's successor. The people that followed him didn't end. But the people who came later weren't happy with the wise, young guy? Weird. Or meaningless. Either way... weird. 




So now I head to bed. Because it's that time. (Yes, that was unusually short for me. I know. I'm not losing my mind! hahaha)
G'night people of the interwebz!


No comments: