Thursday, November 18, 2010

NIPTO, Day 284

Hey y'all!


Today's been a good day. Annnnnnd it's not over yet. And tonight is going to be fantastic! So. Yes. Today... Got up. Did school stuff. Zakk&Derek came over while Ang took the girls for their 6 mo. checkup. Did some school stuff while watching The Fox and the Hound. Zakk is adorable and kept telling me what the characters said because I think he thought that I didn't hear him.
Angie picked them up and I did more school. 
Flat-ironed my hair and put makeup on and now I'm listening to an archived Dave Ramsey Show while Mom makes jewelry and I blog. :)
And then tonight I'm going to see The Wizard of Oz. AHHHHH SO PUMPED!  =D Yeah. I love musical theater. Yeah. I'm kind of strange. But not really. Yup yup yup. :)


Woah. This is the last day of Ecclesiastes! I guess I'm going to start Ruth next? 
Here it is... :)


Ecclesiastes 12:9-14
9 Not only was the Teacher wise, but he also imparted knowledge to the people. He pondered and searched out and set in order many proverbs. 10 The Teacher searched to find just the right words, and what he wrote was upright and true.


The teacher. The person who wrote this? I think so... but I could be wrong. But they were wise and they gave other people knowledge. They sought out knowledge and found what was true. And they wrote it down and shared it.


 11 The words of the wise are like goads, their collected sayings like firmly embedded nails—given by one shepherd. 12 Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them.
   Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

The words of the wise are strong, their sayings like nails that have been pounded firmly into the wood. But don't add anything to them. There's no end to making books and studying a bunch makes you tired. (I think that might be a college student's favorite verse! hahaha)


 13 Now all has been heard;
   here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
   for this is the duty of all mankind. 
14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
   including every hidden thing,
   whether it is good or evil.


Now that everything has been said, the conclusion comes. We need to fear God and keep his commandments. That is our duty. God will bring every deed that we do inot his judgement. Every hidden thing, everything that's out in the open. Good or evil. So follow God. Keep his commandments. Remember that he will judge you.


And now I read a book or something :)
Hope y'all have a good day!

No comments: