Friday, November 12, 2010

NIPTO, Day 278

Hey-o. Me say heyyy-o. Daylight come and I want... to... go... home?
I am home! And today was a good day.

I did school. I ate lunch and watched Mama Mia. It's a good movie. It's a kinda messed up movie, but the music is good.

I finished up a little bit more school, then Mom and I passed out fliers for her Open House.

I took a shower and got ready for the Urban Vision Open House and then ate dinner and left!

We went to the Open House and I went upstairs to help get people ready. Tying skirts, doing hair. It was lovely. They looked adorable! I actually have a picture. Let me get my camera and get the picture.

23ish girls with Lauren! (There are... 4? missing)
They did such a good job! I'm proud of them.


So now I'm home. Annnnd we just finished watching Super Nanny. And What Would You Do? And then I got sucked into watching a live webcast of JUMP Dance Convention and got inspired to dance, so I practiced my dances and danced around like a crazy person to (If You Want It) and Be My Escape [Acoustic]. Sisters: I got this fantastic idea for a dance for Be My Escape [Acoustic]. One person is a puppet and they're begging another person to be their escape from their puppet world and another person is the puppeteer in the background. Sweeeeet? Yeah. In my opinion. haha
Whew. Dancing around got me all sweaty. AWESOME. Love being sweaty right before I go to bed.  Not.

Now NIPTO.

Ecclesiastes 9:13-18
13 I also saw under the sun this example of wisdom that greatly impressed me: 14 There was once a small city with only a few people in it. And a powerful king came against it, surrounded it and built huge siege works against it.


This person is looking around. Most of what he's seen has been foolish and meaningless, but he sees something that's an example of wisdom that impresses him. 
Okay. So there's this city. It's a small city with not a whole lot of people. And this king comes and prepares to attack. Ooooookay?




15 Now there lived in that city a man poor but wise, and he saved the city by his wisdom. But nobody remembered that poor man.


There was a man who lived in the city. He was poor, but had wisdom. And he saved the city by his wisdom. But, somehow, no one remembered him. That's sad. Haha.




16 So I said, “Wisdom is better than strength.” But the poor man’s wisdom is despised, and his words are no longer heeded.
 17 The quiet words of the wise are more to be heeded
   than the shouts of a ruler of fools.
18 Wisdom is better than weapons of war,
   but one sinner destroys much good.

Wisdom is better than being physically strong. But a poor person's wisdom isn't accepted and what this person says isn't heeded.
The quiet words of the wise are more important than the loud shouts of a ruler of fools.
Wisdom is better than weapons. It is a weapon in my opinion. One sinner can destroy the good that wisdom provides. 

And that is all for tonight. 
I'm going to go to bed and sleep until I wake up tomorrow. Boo to the yahhhhhhhhhh. 
G'night blog readers! :)



No comments: