Sunday, November 28, 2010

NIPTO, Day 294

Hey peopleeeeeee.

Not a whole lot's been goin' on since I posted last night... just church mostly. After church we came home, ate lunch, went on a walk, then I hung out at Kaytee's house for a bit. And now we're watching an episode of Chuck before dinner and youth group!

Ruth 3:16-18

16 When Ruth came to her mother-in-law, Naomi asked, “How did it go, my daughter?”

Ruth came back from the threshing floor and Naomi asked her how it went.  


 Then she told her everything Boaz had done for her 17 and added, “He gave me these six measures of barley, saying, ‘Don’t go back to your mother-in-law empty-handed.’”

Ruth told Naomi everything that Boaz did for her. She told Naomi that he had given her barley to take back to her mother-in-law. That's a guy who cares about a girl. :)


 18 Then Naomi said, “Wait, my daughter, until you find out what happens. For the man will not rest until the matter is settled today.”

Naomi told her to wait. Hang on. Naomi knew that he wouldn't rest until he knew what was going to happen. He was a man on a mission. 


I really love this story of Naomi, Ruth, and Boaz. It's all dedication.
Mmmmmmmmhm. :)
Hope y'all have a nice evening! I'm off to eat dinner and then go to youth group @ The620
Adios, readers!

No comments: