Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today I'm thankful for...

a whole lot of stuff.

God. The one who gets me through it all. I am, and will be, forever grateful to him. And Jesus. They're my homeboys. (Yeah. I know. I'm white. I really shouldn't use words like "homeboys" in my blog. But I do. What can you do about it? Nada. Hah!)

My family. My parents. My sisters. They're all awesome and fantastically funny. I laughed a lot today.

My best friend. She's insane. She's gorgeous 24/7 (no matter what she thinks). She gives me great advice. Annnnd yeah. I like her a whole lot and am SUPER thankful that we became friends... 8 years ago? Yeah, I think so.

My youth group families. They're a whole 'nother level of crazy. Andrew, Brandon, and Erin are awesomesauce leaders. I love them. They give great insights into life and God stuff.

Food. AHHHHHHHHHHH. Food. I love food. It's SO good. Yeah. I'm thankful for goooood food.

People who stretch me. People who are willing to push me out of my comfort zone, into a place that I wouldn't push myself. Thanks, people.

Christmas music and decorations. They're gorgeous. And SO much fun. Music? Manheim Steamroller. Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Yeah. Thems are the best. The best to listen to while putting up the Christmas tree! :)

My camera! I can take pictures galore. And they actually turn out semi-decently. :)

Amurica. (America*) I'm thankful for a country where I can worship and speak freely.

And with that, I think I'm going to go to bed. The tryptophan is kicking in... =P

No comments: