Monday, July 26, 2010

Driving With Abby - Driving School: Day 1

Woooooooooohoooooooo!
I can guarantee that that is not the first thing that comes to anybody's mind when driving school is mentioned.
But I really don't think that driving school (from here on out referred to as DS) isn't that bad.

We got there... and waited a little bit because the instructor wasn't there yet. She got there and we went inside. Dad paid&stuff... I had to sign some papers... other people had to pay&sign papers&stuff... so then class started and we kinda just jumped in. We talked about highway driving, pedestrians, maneuverability, and what to do if you get into an accident during the first 2 hours... then we had a 15 minute break... a lot of the kids (there were 21 in the class!) went to Subway (or Dollar General) to get food . I went to Subway so I could get a cup for water... I left my water bottle at home this morning :(
Then during the next 2 hours we talked about signs and parking.
Pretty basic stuff. There were a few things I didn't know, but I knew a lot of stuff. But it's still good to review stuff or whatever.

That was Day 1 in a nutshell! (A pretty big nutshell, but still a nutshell)

1 comment:

Aaron Basedow said...

Driving schools is also becoming a lucrative business anywhere in the globe as many people want to personally drive their own car.

Driving School