Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NIPTO, Day 58

Wow. I was going to be all on top of things and do NIPTO after dinner then watch American Idol and go straight to bed.  well. It's currently 10:40 and I still haven't done NIPTO. But I got to play my guitar for about an hour. It was nice. Learned how to play "For The Moments I Feel Faint" or "Never Underestimate My Jesus" by Relient K. It's really easy to play and it has great lyrics. Maybe I'll record a video or something and subject you all to my horrible singing. :D

Today was a good day. I got up "early" (6:40ish) and went on a walk like I said I was going to last night. I didn't really think about Chuck. I didn't really pray. I prayed a little, but nothing long or drawn out. Just little things. I just enjoyed the beauty of the morning... even if it was a little cloudy. It was gorgeous nonetheless. I'm planning on walking again tomorrow morning. I think it will be a good habit to start. I want to get up at least once a week for the rest of the summer* and see the sun rise. (I'll post pictures from my walks at some point!)

*while it's warm... which could be as late as September.

NIPTO time!
Luke 23:50-24:53
Luke 24:27-And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself. 


Wooow. That's a lot of stuff man. Like... a lot of stuff. But what an honor to have Jesus of all people explain everything about himself to you. Crazy. Simply crazy. (as opposed to complexly crazy)


Revelation 1:1- The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servant what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John. 


Revelation-something revealed or disclosed, esp. a striking disclosure, as of something not before realized. 
Definition courtesy of Dictionary.com.
This book contains the things that haven't been realized. They're striking. They're important. And God used a regular guy, John, who was kind of spectacular in his own right, but he was still human. Pretty normal for the time, ya know? Hm. That's about all I have to say about that. 


*yawn* time for bed. Have to get up early to go walk! =D Should be fantastic.
Hope you had a good day! 


No comments: