Thursday, April 8, 2010

NIPTO, Day 60

A post in which I cover dessert, driving, lock-ins, TOMS, home-schooling, school-homing, and NIPTO.


Mmmmmmmm. I love Chocolate Heath Blizzards from Dairy Queen. They're the best. I can't wait to have another one in a week! (For my birthday!!)

Sooo I turn 16 in a week. With 16 comes TEMPS!
My mom thinks I need to study for my temps test.
My best friend doesn't think I need to study.
I'm not sure about what my dad thinks...
But I don't think I need to study.
But I'm reading the "Digest of Ohio Motor Vehicle Laws" anyways. WOOT. heh. Not. It's not that great. I feel like I already know everything... (I'm 16 and I know everything-Tony Marette) But I know I don't sooooo yeah... hopefully I'll be able to get my temps sometime next week! Maybe next Wednesday? That would be sweet! =P I've been wanting to learn how to drive foreverrrrr. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to freak out once I actually get behind the wheel and start driving. Ya know?

Pirates vs Ninjas is tomorrow! I'm excited. I'm captain of the Ninja team... Yeah. I know. I'mma beast. (or not...) It should be a good time! I really need to make an effort to get enough sleep because I can feel the start of a tiny bit of a cold coming on. NOOOOO. I hate being sick.

Today was TOMS Shoes' A Day Without Shoes day. I participated. I haven't worn shoes all day. I even went on a walk in about 45 degree weather w/o shoes. My mom told me I was going to get sick. I didn't tell her that I could tell I was getting sick before  I walked... she doesn't read this as far as I know... maybe she should start reading it! haha. But it was good. My neighbors asked me what the heck I was doing without shoes on! And I told them about TOMS and whatnot. It's cool. I hope that today raised a lot of awareness. (How cool would it be to actually work for TOMS and have to not wear shoes to work!)

We are THAT Family posted something last night about being a home-schooling Mom. Her kids go to public school, but she still teaches them at home. It reminded me of something that my sister posted on Facebook last weekish. It was from The Onion. And it was about Parents Opting to Have Their Children School-Homed. Here's the article if you want to read it. I think it's kind of hilarious... yet sadly true. Thoughts anyone?

Ah sweet NIPTO. We meet again. Late at night... again. We really need to stop meeting late at night. It's not like we have anything we're trying to hide. I'd much rather meet in the morning, but, unfortunately, I've been lazy. I promise that I will try very hard to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow to meet with you. I promise I will try. But there are no guarantees.
Love,
Abby

Matthew 27:57-28:20
Matthew 27:63-"Sir," they said, "we remember that while he was still alive that the deceiver said, 'After three days I will rise again.'" 


So interesting. They call him 'the deceiver.' That's generally a name reserved for Satan. It's just so weird to have it used in reference to Jesus. Jesus was perfect. He never deceived anyone. (Well, except when he didn't reveal himself to people, but he didn't make people think he was actually someone else!) Just interesting, eh?


Revelation 1:10-On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet. 


Sooo Sunday? (The Lord's Day?) John was in the Spirit. What exactly does that mean? Was it all a vision? Was he physically taken somewhere? Was only his spirit taken? I don't know. Those are questions I won't know the answers to until heaven... unless anyone has some answers of what they think! (hint hint... comment!) I think tomorrow I'll post who the voice was... (You could read the rest of Revelation 1 and "ruin" the suspense, but I'll leave it till tomorrow. It'll be tomorrow morning *crosses fingers*)


OKAY. NOW: SLEEP. YAY! I like sleep. But I don't love sleep... most of the time. I love God more than sleep and that's all that really matters, right? hah

G'night!

No comments: