Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NIPTO, Day 59

I have my cake. And I'm eating it. TAKE THAT! And I'm watching American Idol. And am on facebook. I'm such a multi-tasker.
Ew. Jason Derulo  is on American Idol... He stole Imogen Heap's song... annd he's singing a song that has his own name in it. Vain much? Hm. Not a fan.

Blah. I'm tired. I had a piano lesson today. It was fine. I had dance today. It was fine. I had massive amounts of chemistry, not fine. Still have some of that to do... maybe I should do that and I'll finish this after American Idol... hm... I guess so.

Okay. Chemistry is done. I'm ready for bed. I'm listening to my John Williams Pandora station. Life is good. (Raiders of the Lost Ark music=LO♥E!)



Mark 15:42-16:20
Mark 16:14-Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen. 


Is it strange that I imagine Jesus appearing, the disciples stop eating mid-bite and just kinda stare blankly at him? (That phrasing is weird. You probably didn't notice until I pointed it out, but that's not the point. But it is. But it isn't. You decide.)
But really. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't believe people's reports of Jesus being alive. I mean, they saw him die on a cross. They knew he was buried. They just didn't have the faith  they needed to believe.


Revelation 1:7-Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.


I'm not sure I get this. I get that everyone is going to see him. Even the people who killed him. Are the people going to mourn because they pierced him? Because he died? I'm not sure I get this. If you have any insight, please leave a comment. Or talk to me. I know that a lot of the people (all of the people?) who read my blog see me regularly (*cough*Katie*cough*Dad*cough*Hannah*). 




BWAH. It's 11:30. I'm going to SLEEP. I'm not getting up at 6:15 tomorrow. I'm getting up at 6:45. I know, so much later. But I have a lot of school to do tomorrow and Friday. Oh man. Tomorrow's Thursday... CRAZY. 


Byyy the way. Tomorrow is TOMs Day Without Shoes. I'm not wearing shoes tomorrow. Go to http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/ for all the "official" information. TOMS is a really cool organization. I want to get a pair of TOMS someday.... my cousin was wearing TOMS on Saturday @Easter "dinner." Sweet. =D


Okay. Really. Going to sleep now!
Goodnight!

No comments: