Friday, October 15, 2010

NIPTO, Day 250

Today was a good day! A very good day...
I did school. Ate lunch. Wrote most of a paper. And went to Tarbucks with my best friend.
That was fantastic. We hadn't done it in a long time. And it was way overdue. And the coffee was delicious (Toffee Mocha. YUM!). And the talk was great. I love her. She helps me through soooo much. Love you, Kayt!
Kaytee and I then sat in her kitchen for about... three hours. And it was great. I love her so much. Have I mentioned that??

Yeah. Then I came home and ate dinner and watched Twitches with the Karen girls. And now I'm blogging.
Tomorrow is going to be a marathon day. Eh. PSAT, Alpha "all day" thing, then Halloween at the Ham's. It should be super fun, but I just won't have any down time. But it'll still be fun :) (I should also take the over 1,500 pictures that I have on my camera... )

So NIPTO? Yup.
Hosea 6:1-3
1 "Come, let us return to the LORD.
       He has torn us to pieces
       but he will heal us;
       he has injured us
       but he will bind up our wounds.



The Israelites said they would return to God. He had kind of ripped them apart, but they knew that he would heal them. He injured them, but they knew he would heal them and take care of their wounds.




 2 After two days he will revive us;
       on the third day he will restore us,
       that we may live in his presence.



They knew God would revive and restore them so they could live in his presence. They knew that it would be awesome to live in God's presence.



 
3 Let us acknowledge the LORD;
       let us press on to acknowledge him.
       As surely as the sun rises,
       he will appear;
       he will come to us like the winter rains,
       like the spring rains that water the earth."



The Israelites knew they had to acknowledge God. They wanted to press on to acknowledge them. They knew that God would appear. Like the sun appears each day. Like the rain came in the winter and spring.
Now let's see if they keep it up...


And now, I must away to bed. Tomorrow is the PSAT and I have to get up early =/
Lamesauce test! haha
I'll probably blog again late tomorrow night.
Sooooo yeah. Later taters!


No comments: