Monday, February 8, 2010

NIPTO, Day 1

So.... I'm reading. And I came across a couple verses.

Matthew 3:8- Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. Interesting. Does that mean that when you keep with repentance, you produce fruit?

Proverbs 8:8- All the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse. Wow. That's a bold statement to make. Really. None of them is crooked or perverse. Impressive. I can pretty much only pray to have that.

Revelation 1:8- "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." God IS, WAS, and IS TO COME. It's extremely comforting to have a God that IS. I mean... to be able to go to God with anything that is troubling me NOW. It doesn't have to wait until he's ready for it. He's ALWAYS ready for it. Sweet.

Some things to think about for the remainder of the evening.

P.S. I didn't purposefully choose the 8th verse of the chapters... it just happened. Creepy? Sure. =P

No comments: