Sunday, February 14, 2010

NIPTO, Day 7

Woooooooohoo. Day SEVEN ladies and gentlemen! That would be the end of Week ONE.

Matthew 25:40- The King will reply, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."
This is an excellent reminder to act in a godly manner around everyone we encounter because whatever we do for anyone we do it for God.

Proverbs 14:23- All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. This is interesting because I found out a couple hours ago how much of a profit hard work can bring! At our Valentine's Day fundraiser dinner, we earned enough money for each of the 11 teenagers that helped serve and babysit to get
$52 to go towards LT (Leadership Training)! It was very exciting. :)

Revelation 7:13-14- Then one of the elders asked me, "These in the white robes--who are they, and where did they come from?" I answered, "sir, you know." And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."
Ahhhh. It's so encouraging to know that we can make our "robes" white in the blood of the perfect Lamb of God, Jesus. It's such a great promise&encouragement.

Two late nights in a row is going to do me in, so to bed with me! I hope that if you have tomorrow off of school/work that you have a wonderful day! Enjoy the break and the time off.

Goodnight all!

No comments: