Monday, February 15, 2010

NIPTO, Day 8

Wellll.... Hello. It's another late night. =/ I really need to get back in a morning schedule. Late nights are not good for me. My body does not like me the next morning when I make myself get up and exercise!
We finished reading Matthew yesterday and we're starting Mark today! Hurrah for going through one gospel a week! :) My pastor even just mentioned doing that. I leaned over to my sister and told her "I'm doing that with NIPTO!" It was exciting.

Mark 1:35- Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. Ew. It was still dark. I don't want to get up when it's still dark. That's all I have to say about that. =P

Proverbs 15:9- The LORD detests the way of the wicked but he loves those who pursue righteousness.
NIPTO is about pursuing righteousness for a year. Not just for a year but for the rest of our lives. The LORD, Yahweh, the living God loves us because we are pursuing him with our whole hearts. Woaaah. That's intense love too. It's not the kind of love that is just a passing thing, it is always going to be there for us. God loves us no matter what and that is an amazing thing because we do some pretty spectacular 'messing up' in our time.

Revelation 8:13- As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!"
When those trumpets sound/ed they caused destruction. Kinda crazy...

Goodnight. I hope that your sleep is/was refreshing!

No comments: