Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oreos. Thunder. Lightning. Books.

Mmmmm. Oreos are good. I like thunder. And lightning. I'm considering not listening to anything tonight when I fall asleep. (I usually listen to Harry Potter or some kind of worship music) But only if it starts raining. Rain is the best sound to fall asleep to.

Tomorrow's Thursday... I think I might be going to Panera tomorrow night while Hannah works. And my parents go to ChipOtle. (intenTional.) Without me.

LIGHTNING! THUNDER! Lovely. I used to hate thunder and lightning. But now I love them. This is going to sound UUBER cheese-y, but I love thunder and lightning because they remind me how small I am. How powerless I am. God is so much bigger than me. Sweet, huh?

Oh. Yeah. So I just read A Walk To Remember. (I read The Last Song last week and started The Notebook this afternoon) I'm on a Nicholas Sparks kick. But I've realized that I can't read his books without waiting for something bad to happen. Because something bad always happens.

Okay. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: