Thursday, January 13, 2011

NIPTO, Day 340

Heyoooo.

Today has been... busy.
Got up and got ready for the day and whatnot. Then did a tiny bit o' school. Then Angie brought Zakk, Derek, and Emily over. And so I did some kinda sorta school and held Em and eventually ended getting her to go to sleep. But I just wrote "getting her to go to school." Erm. I'm obviously not paying attention/I haven't gotten enough sleep. (Which is a tough thing to say, because I've been getting at LEAST 8 hours of sleep a night. Ha.)
So then I did school. And more school. And ate lunch. And worked on physics for FOREVER. Like I just finished after dinner. (Including working through babysitting. It was a long day of physics.) And I babysat. And came home and relaxed and watched part of an episode of Make It or Break It. And thennn ate dinner and worked on physics. And now I'm not working on physics any more. So yes. That's a good thing. I'm done with school for tonight!

For Hannah: What we had for dinner tonight: Leftover chicken rice soup with a grilled cheese for me. Soup for Mom with toast, and leftovers from last night for Dad.

And that's all for now. Sooo NIPTO.

Haggai 1:13-15
 13 Then Haggai, the LORD’s messenger, gave this message of the LORD to the people: “I am with you,” declares the LORD.


So Haggai told all the people what God had told him to say. And what that was was "I am with you," declares the LORD. God is with us. And he'll never leave us. :)




14 So the LORD stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua son of Jozadak, the high priest, and the spirit of the whole remnant of the people. They came and began to work on the house of the LORD Almighty, their God, 15 on the twenty-fourth day of the sixth month.


God stirred up the spirit of the governor and the high priest AND "of the whole remnant of the people." And because he did that, they started to work on the temple. On the 24th day of the 6th month none the less ;)






I think I'm going to relax. Maybe watch some tv. Maybe work on some stuff for Student Leadership on Saturday... Who knows! 


1 comment:

H. Yackley said...

Thanks dear! :-D

And I really did read the Nipto part this time! Haha... :-P