Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NIPTO, Day 352

Heyo!

I'm trying to get everything done before I leave for Urban Vision/Tornado Tuesday (UV, Ballet, DanceX2) and blogging is on that list... sooooo. Yes. Here I am.
I woke up late-ish today. Did school. The norm. Watched Chuck during lunch. CRAZY. But that's all I'm going to say. I'm looking forward to next Tuesday afternoon when I can watch the next episode!
Good episode.

Not a whole lot has happened since I last posted... the dog was just barking in her sleep. And her legs were twitching. Funny stuff haha. Mom just got back from her walk (because it's actually WARM(ish) outside! hah as warm as it can get in January!)

Soooo NIPTO? Yeah.

1 Timothy 3:14-16
 14 Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that, 15 if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.


Paul was writing to them so that they would know how to behave in church. There was a huge possibility that Paul would be delayed... he was an outspoken Christian, and jail was... normalish for him. Bummer of a way to be delayed, but not if it's in the name of Christ, I guess!




16 Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great:
   He appeared in the flesh,
   was vindicated by the Spirit,
was seen by angels,
   was preached among the nations,
was believed on in the world,
   was taken up in glory.

The mystery of God is great. God himself appeared in flesh as Jesus. He was justified by the Holy Spirit. He was seen by angles and preached among the nations. He was... believed on in the world? Not sure what that means exactly. He was taken up into heaven in glory. The mystery is great, but it's been revealed to those who believe in Christ.



EEEK. That's how I feel right now. I have to go get ready to leave and somehow figure out music for ballet. Procrastination at its finest! ha...
Until tomorrow...
Au revoir!

No comments: