Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NIPTO, Day 353

Heyo.
I'm extremely tired today.

Yesterday I went to Urban Vision. Sat in the gym and read/prepared for my ballet class. (Last minute, right? Yeah. I know.) Ate dinner, delicious chicken and rice stuff. Helped a few people with homework (at the same time). Got ready for ballet. Went up to the "studio" of sorts (which will be getting mirrors soon! YAY!). Stretched some. Practiced my fuette turns (I think that's how that's spelled. Probably not). Then a couple of the girls came up and we cleaned out their LOCKERS! Yes, they all have lockers. I'll take some pictures next week and put them up... hopefully the mirrors will be up by then!
Then we had class, which went really well. Michelle is a huuuuge help! I love having her around to help me... it makes things much easier!
After class I went to my dance classes. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Then I came home, at a piece of cake, got sucked into the internet and didn't get pulled out until almost 11. Then I went to bed.

Got up this morning. Got ready. Went to Spanish class.  Caught up on the blogs that I didn't have time to catch up on before I left. Did my work. Ate lunch. Did physics during Mom's class. Packed up. Went to the lib-a-rary. Finished physics for the day. Looked at some books. Picked a couple out. Checked out. Came home. Put grocery stuff away. Relaaaaxed. It was nice. Listened to Dave Ramsey some. Talked to Katie some (Oh the funny stories! :) And now it's almost time for dinner.
So I'mma peace out until dinner (quiche!) is over.

Ahhhhh dinner was yummy!
After dinner I did some SAT Question of the Day questions. And took some kind of personalty whatchamacallit for college majors. Annnd now I'm going to finish my blog. Then I'm going to watch American Idol. And then I'm going to go to bed and sleep for a very long time. (Hallelujah, amen.)

NIPTO.
1 Timothy 4:1-5

 1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Unfortunately, some people will abandon their faith. They'll follow other religions... things that are taught by demons. 
Other religions aren't things to be taken lightly. They're taught by demons. Uh. Wow.
It makes me think of Safely Home when Li Quan takes Ben to a Tibetan temple and the priests are basically possessed. It's creepy. But true, nonetheless. 


2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.

The teachings by demons come from liars who don't have a clear conscience because it's been seared with an iron. The teachings forbid things that God created to be received with thanksgiving by people who know and believe the truth. 


4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

Everything that God created is good. Nothing should be rejected if it's received with thanksgiving. I mean, why would you do that? And anyways, it's consecrated by the word of God. What he creates is consecrated. Set apart. 


Good stuff.
I'm going to relax... have my cake and eat it too. Literally!
Adios!

No comments: