Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NIPTO, Day 345

Hey y'all. I'm exhuasted and it's half an hour past my bedtime, so this is going to be brief, and I'm ignoring (for the most part) any spelling/grammar mistakes. Enjoy ;)

1 Timothy 1:8-11
 8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.


The law, if used improperly, is not useful to anyone. Good to know.




9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.


The law wasn't made FOR God. He made it for us so we can become like him. The law was made for those who did anything that was contrary to "sound doctrine that conforms to the gospel." The gospel that concerns God's glory&blessing which he entrusted to us. 




I swear I will write all about my day TOMORROW. But right now it's 10:45, 45 minutes past my bedtime, and I still need to get ready for bed, take a shower, etc., so I'm signing off for the night. Adios mi amigos!

No comments: