Thursday, January 20, 2011

NIPTO, Day 347

Heyoooo.
Today's been school. And that's pretty much it. I watched Parent Trap during lunch and I'm still watching it :)
Lindsay Lohan was so cute when she was young. And Dennis Quaid makes a great "dad" character.

I slept for... a long time (10 hours) last night! So that was nice. I'm not feeling 100%... I've got a bit of a cold and my throat is sore today. But I'll be okay. I'm definitely planning on taking some hot chocolate to babysit today. And a book. And I'm thinking about making him watch TV. I mean, what kid wouldn't want to watch TV? hah. He'll have homework, so I'll make him do that. And he'll have to deal with the fact that I'm not feeling 100%.

Soooo NIPTO? mmmmmmhm. Mhm.

1 Timothy 1:18-20
18 Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, 19 holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith.


Paul was giving Timothy this command/advice to keep with the prophecies that were made about... Timothy? Sure. And so that by remembering them that he would be able to fight the good fight and stay strong in his faith and have a good conscience. Some people rejected the Christian faith and "spiritually shipwrecked."




20 Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.


Two of the people that had been spiritually shipwrecked were Hymenaeus and Alexander. Paul handed them over to Satan. He didn't want anything to do with them, apparently. Sad.




Here's to being on point spiritually and not shipwrecked!
Peace out,

No comments: