Thursday, December 2, 2010

NIPTO, Day 298

Hey. Today. Was.... decent.
Did school. Babysat. Ate dinner. Watched a ton of Survivor. And that was basically my day.
OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! And today is my sister's birthday. :) She's 19 today. So Happy birthday sister! I've got something special comin' your way after I finish this post! :D

So. Woah. Philippians today. Yeah. okay. Let's DO THIS!

Philippians 1:1-2 

1 Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus,
   To all God’s holy people in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons:

I know. You're thinking: WOW ABBY. Way to be lame. Way to do TWO VERSES today. But. These are important verses. 
Paul and Timothy. They were servants of Jesus. SLAVES. That's so... not how we think of living for God today. We think that living for God should be easy. Well, I hate to break it for you, but, HELLO. It isn't. It's work. you have to work at it. You have to be a slave. A servant. A slave with a servant attitude. 

Paul and Timothy were writing this to the the church in Philippi. To all the believers there. 


 2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

They sent grace and peace. From God. To them. :)


And now. I do something... EPIC. Check out Hannah's facebook. Soon, my friends. :)
Adios!

No comments: