Thursday, December 16, 2010

NIPTO, Day 312

Today was fairly boring.
School. Lunch (with a little Elf thrown in), school, babysitting, dinner, wrapping presents for the neighborhood, watching The Office, Outsourced, and The Office again.

And I think I might eat a couple of Oreo's.

NIPTO? Yeah.

Philippians 3:15-16
 15 All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.


Us. Who are mature. Am I mature? I'd like to think so. I might be more mature than others. But there are other people who are waaaay more mature than I am.  But. If one is in any way remotely mature, you should press on toward the goal that God has called you to. If something is... ambiguous, God will clear things up. He's cool like that. 




16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.


We can only live up to what we have already attained. So let's do our best to live up to what we have attained so that we can attain more. Boo to the yah.




Yeah. That was short. But. I'm taking things slowly. Processing. 


And that's that.


I hope you've had a good day :)


No comments: