Saturday, December 18, 2010

NIPTO, Day 314

This is NIPTO. I'm thinking about writing a separate post about yesterday and today. SOOO much has happened. All good. No worries! But I want to do NIPTO. So. Here goes.

Philippians 4:1-3
 1 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!


Stand firm. Firm. One spot. Don't waver. In the Lord. Remain in the Lord. I think if one remains in the Lord, then that person will stand firm.


 2 I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. 3 Yes, and I ask you, my true companion, help these women since they have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my co-workers, whose names are in the book of life.


He was asking these two women (I think) to get along. To be of the same mind. He asked the other people he was writing to to help them. Those women worked beside him and worked for the gospel. All the people who worked with him had their names in the book of life. How sweet is that? Pretty sweet.




Is it time to blog about parties and a wedding? YES. ;)

No comments: