Thursday, December 23, 2010

NIPTO, Day 319

Hey all!
Today was a good day. Got up and read for a longgg while. Ate breakfast. Did my chores. Wrapped some presents. Took a shower. Read some more. Played Wii with Katie. Wrapped a couple more presents. Was on the computer? I don't remember. Maybe I read some more. Ermmm... then Meme&Pops got here. So we all hung out for a while and talked... I eventually talked Dad into signing me up for the ACT. So we did that... hung around in the kitchen for a while. Ate dinner. I read a ton more. Then we watched 2 episodes of Psych. One of them being the Christmas episode. They were both very good. And very funny!
How the Grinch Stole Christmas is on... so people are watching that. Other people are going to bed/have already gone to bed. So it's time to get my NIPTO on. And finish what I'm saying tomorrow at the Christmas Eve service at GVUMC.

Philippians 4:21-23
21 Greet all God’s people in Christ Jesus. The brothers and sisters who are with me send greetings. 22 All God’s people here send you greetings, especially those who belong to Caesar’s household.


Greet all God's people in Christ Jesus. Don't shun other Christians. Say "hello" to them! The Christians who were with Paul sent their greetings to the Philippians. All of God's people that were with Paul sent their greetings. Those people were super connected. I feel like a lot of churches aren't that connected with the churches in their area. I know that the church that I go to is part of a national association and a local association. So stay connected.


 23 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.


May God's grace be with you. Ahhhhhhhh men. 




I'm going to go to bed. And tonight is Christmas Eve-Eve. Or as Jon Acuff said "the Christmas Eve pre-party!"

Yes yes.
I'm going to go figure out what I'm talking about tomorrow. Bounce things off of Katie, hopefully.
G'night!

1 comment:

H. Yackley said...

One of them being the Christmas episode.

Now, if this was somethign on the ACT that you had to fix, how would you fix it?

A One of theirs being the Christmas episode.
B One of them was the Christmas episode.
C One of them was being the Christmas episode.
D One of them were the Christmas episode.