Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NIPTO, day 121

Helloooo. I'm sitting here. Watching Sense and Sensibility (the BBC version). NOT laughing at my sister. (I laughed just a little bit when they were getting the ice situated on her cheeks. But I wasn't laughing at her?)
She got her wisdom teeth out today. They said it went well. She ate some Jell-o a little bit ago... She's just kind of chilling now. We finished The Princess Diaries and are watching Sense and Sensibility now :) 3 hours is a nice long time for a movie. Ahhahahaha I forgot that Sir John was Mr. Weasley!

Booooo the second disc wasn't the right one! Somone didn't check them before they returned them to the library! *sigh*  So we are going to have a Harry Potter marathon. Numero 1 is in now :)
Daniel Radcliff was itty bitty!! SO cute hahaha.


Okay. It's night time now. I cleaned my room some more today. I took the mattress off of my bed. I vacuumed underneath it which was FANNNTASTIC.
I'm bunking my beds sometime soon... so that's exciting. Rearranging rooms is fun! :) Clean rooms are the best! ... if only I could keep it clean now...


liveGrounded went live today! That's super exciting! I'm looking forward to writing for it :) Go check it out! It's sweet.

NIPTO today! Woot!
Ephesians 1:11-14
11In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.

I was talking about God's will yesterday. And it comes up again. Everything "works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will." Nothing that happens is outside of God's will. And everything goes according to his will so that everything can be for the praise of his glory.


13And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.


When you heard the word of truth you were included in Christ. Having believed you were marked in Christ with a seal, the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit guarantees our inheritance until we are redeemed. It's crazy. All of it. Simply CRAZY!







This might be a little sacrilegious...
But this was fantastic. Glee has good music, okay??



I'm going to go to sleep now. Or get ready for bed... and clean everything that was on my desk off my bed and onto the other bed... *sigh* cleaning is a crazy process!
I'm going to try to blog in the morning tomorrow. Which might mean actually setting an alarm. *GASP* I haven't done that yet this week. I also need to practice piano. HEH. I'm not sure if I'm going to Encounter tomorrow either... I'll have to ask about that!
Good ________ <-- Time of day!

No comments: