Sunday, June 27, 2010

NIPTO, Day 140

Twenty weeks. Crazy.

We had church this morning. It was a little differnet for me. And for everyone else. My Dad spoke on conversational evangelism. It was good. You should probably listen to it at Grace Summit's website. =P
I did the power point. It was a little crazy. But to make up for all of the power point stuff, Dad put in a picture of baby otters. (That's not the picture he used, but it's still super cute :)
It was good. Thennnn after church we went to Chipotle! Hannah and I sat with Nathan, Seth, Rachel, Jon, and Caleb. They're funny. I like them a lot. Mom and Dad sat with Rosie and Chris. They said that they had a good time. They sat outside (due to lack of space inside) and we sat inside.
Then we came home. And we looked at Karlien's pictures from Prague. And then Dad and I drove to Giant Eagle to get a news paper. (More on that in another post.)
And now I'm blogging. And I have to leave in about 45 minutes to babysit. To babysit some adorable kids! (Sophia, Riley, and Cora!)
So, I shall do NIPTO now. (No NIPTO Sunday post! Maybe on Wednesday. We'll see.)


Ephesians 6:21-24
21Tychicus, the dear brother and faithful servant in the Lord, will tell you everything, so that you also may know how I am and what I am doing. 22I am sending him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are, and that he may encourage you.


This letter to the church in Ephesus was apparently brought by Tychicus. He knew how Paul was doing. And Paul sent him specifically so he could tell them how he was doing and to encourage them.


23Peace to the brothers, and love with faith from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.

This is a final... thought? prayer? to the people in Ephesus. I like the last verse: Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love. A love that never dies. Fantastic.


I guess I'll be off now! Maybe I'll catch the tail end(ish) of Encounter at the Fuller's tonight... We'll see. I'm going down there anyways afterwards because Kayt&Paige will probably be down there... Yup yup.
Hope you're all having/had a fantastic Sunday!

No comments: