Saturday, June 19, 2010

NIPTO, Day 132

I have lots to tell all of you, but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow! It's late and I need to do NIPTO. I have to get up early tomorrow to do music. :) Should be a good time. But, I'll tell you about that tomorrow! NOW:

Ephesians 4:25-27

25Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body.

Therefore: because we're all created to be like God in righteousness and holiness.
False-ness goes away. Truth comes in. You can't lie to yourself... or to your own body. And we're all members of one body.


26"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27and do not give the devil a foothold.

It's interesting. I kind of watched the sun go down tonight. I wasn't watching it set, but I was outside while it was setting. And it goes from lightness to semidark to dark pretty fast. So if you think about it, anger has to be delt with quickly. Anger has no purpose in a life that is fully commited to God. (Unless it's righteous anger against something that is obviously wrong or evil.)
Anger is only giving the devil a little step closer to us.


28He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need.

I think this is basically saying "MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL!" Do something that is productive. Do something that has an end result you can share.


Alrighty. That's all for me. Short, I know. But I have to go to sleeeep!
But in honor of Toy Story 3 coming out the other day, here's the much loved song "You've Got a friend in Me" :)


Good_____ (<-- insert time of day! I'm going to sleep!)

No comments: