Saturday, June 12, 2010

NIPTO, Day 125

Hello. I've been thinking. And 125 days is a long time. That's since FEBRUARY y'all. (No. I'm not from the south. I just have cousins who are ;) And I've blogged every day. Or at least within an hour of every day ;) I find that encouraging.

There should be a new round of NIPTO-ers soon :) I'm excited. I hope people decide to do this. It's fantastic. It takes a lot of effort, but so much change comes with the effort. It's worth it.

I watched the Argentina vs Nigeria World Cup game today. Argentina won 1-0. I was rooting for Nigeria. I'm not sure why... but I was. 
The USA vs England game is on... like, NOW! It's one of the only games that's on "regular" TV. Like ABC. Not ESPN. =D (Okay. That's a lie. There's going to be a game on tomorrow afternoon. I forget who's playing... Germany&Australia, I think?)

Garage sale is over... not many people came through today. Yeah. Kinda boring.

GO USA! England scored. Let's go U-S! LET'S GO! I like soccer a lot. :) I think the next month will be enjoyable... tee hee hee.
WOOT! England's goalkeeper majorly failed and therefore, we scored! YEAH.
Ended up a tied game. YAY! USA plays again on Friday afternoon.

We went to a graduation party. We ate. We talked to some people from church. We talked to some people who were neighbors of the guy who was graduating. It was all very interesting. But not interesting enough to actually write more about it. :)P

NIPTO!
Ephesians 2:19-22
19Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, 20built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Because we are all in Christ, we aren't foreigners. We're all citizens, neighbors, with God's people. We're all a big family. We're all part of HIS household. And his household is built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets. And Jesus is the cornerstone. The cornerstone is set and everything else is matched up to that. We're all matched up to Jesus!


21In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.

This isn't any building. This is a building that works together and has become a holy temple in the Lord!


22And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

 And we're being built together so that we can become a place for God to live in us in the form of the Holy Spirit.
Does that all make sense? It's kind of an... abstract idea. But it's a really cool one once you begin to grasp it!

I think I'm going to start a post on the "self-discovery" exercise that I did with my family tonight. I'll explain it. You might've seen my status on facebook. That's what was on my mind ;)
Hope you had a fantastic Saturday!

No comments: