Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NIPTO, Day 135

Oh my! Today has been somewhat crazy. But I guess it's all 'normal crazy' ... if there is such a thing!

Urban Vision was today. I felt like I was everywhere... even though I wasn't. There are 10, 25 minute, periods every day. Kind of like school, but different. Here's my schedule
1-Breakfast
2-Science
3-Reading
4-Piano
5-History
6-History
7-Ballet
8-Lunch
9-Gym
10-Gym

I think that ballet might be my favorite class. In fact, I think I might stop typing for a bit and dance! =D
Maybe not. Maybe when I'm done.

So that is from 9-1:05. It's a longish day. But it's fun!

Uncle Tom is coming tonight! And he's leaving tomorrow for Millersburg&Bowling Green. I'm not exactly sure what he's doing. But I guess we'll find out tonight. He's coming back next Monday night? and is flying out Tuesday. So it'll be fun to see him.

Uhm... let's see. Hannah works tonight. And she has orientation tomorrow&Thursday at Kent... annd yeah. I'm not really sure what I'm doing... those days. Probably just hanging out around here... blogging and reading =P

We got Icees after UV. It was so hot outside. So we needed something cold to cool us off. It was yummy.... :)

NIPTO!

Ephesians 4:8-14
8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9(for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10and find out what pleases the Lord.

Okay. Sooo we were darkness. We weren't in darkness, we were darkness. But now we are light in Jesus. Sooo since we're light, we need to live like light! Because everything that comes from light is good, righteous, and truthful. So we need to live like good, righteous, truthful people.
We're also told to "find out what pleases the Lord." Well, reading the Bible is a great way to find out what does and doesn't please God! He's pretty clear about it in there :)


11Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

We are to have nothing to do with thing that aren't... the right thing? I guess. Nothing to do with "deeds of darkness." Annd since we're light, we're to expose them. Light shines on something dark: Exposed.


12For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

Shameful. That's it. That's all I'm saying. Shameful.


13But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, 14for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said:
"Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you."

Everything that is in light is visible. That's a common sense fact for you! But light is what makes things visible.
We were sleeping. Dead. Dark. But then Jesus shined on us and made us light! ... and I feel like that sounded like a little kid. =P


STORY TIME! I just went out to get the mail. And before I got the mail, Mom and I were talking about how she wanted to get a $100 bill in the mail. Well... she got what we thought was a $100 dollar bill. The cellphone bill. Muwahaha. But it turned out to be less than we thought because Kate's phone is "on the bench" for the next couple months until she gets back to the States. :)
The end!

No comments: