Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NIPTO, Day 128

Hello all!

I am home from Day 1 of Urban Vision. I'm tired. But it was very fun!
When we got there Mom went over her reading stuff and got set up and stuff and Hannah and I went to the cafeteria to help with breakfast.
After that, I went upstairs to help with piano. For 4 periods. That's 100 minutes of piano! I helped Jayla and Heh Gay Moo and Too Dan Paw. All adorable :) And then I went upstairs (third floor!) to help Lauren with ballet!! It's so much fun! We get in a circle and stretch. Then we did review (positions, pliés, tendus, relevés) and then we practiced bourre´e.
And then we had a relevé contest to see who could stay in relevé the longest. I did NOT win. My calves were killing me. Crazy. I'm out of dance for a week and I feel so "out of shape" dance wise!
After ballet, we went down to lunch. Ate lunch. Went to the reading room and helped Mom set up for the next class. Had the next two classes and then we were DONE. Crazy. It was a fun day! I hope my schedule is the same next week. :)

Please tell me you're in the mood for some hip-hop music. Because I am. Group 1 Crew. Amazing. Christian hip-hop. FANtastic! You just want to danceeee! They sound like the Christian version of The Black Eyed Peas! It's great! I give you permission (unless you're my father ;) to dance!


Good music, eh? (Katie. HAH. I saw a moose today. Just kidding. Eh. =P)


Okay. NIPTO :)

Ephesians 3:7-13

7I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace given me through the working of his power.

Interesting. Paul didn't become a servant by his own strength. He had the grace of God. I think that that's something that we possess that we forget about. I mean, sometimes we definitely don't forget about it, but sometimes we do.


8Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

Man. Paul is humble. "I am less than the least of all God's people." Uhm. Crazy humble.
But he was given grace to be able to teach to the Gentiles about God's kingdom and riches. And to be able to make it clear to people that it wasn't him who was telling them this mystery. That it was God.


10His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11according to his eternal purpose which he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God's intent was that his wisdom would be made known to those in charge of the "heavenly realms" which is in accordance with his eternal purposed that he accomplished in Jesus.


12In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.

In and through Jesus, with faith, we can approach God freely. And with confidence. We don't have to be scared. Amazing...


13I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.

And now he's telling them to not be discouraged that he was suffering. His suffering was their glory.


And now I'm going to go get really nervous. I'm going to call Panera to talk to one of the managers and see if there's any chance that I'll get a job soon. *faints* Okay. Well, I'm not that nervous. But I'm still nervous. I get jumpy. And I don't like talking to people on the phone. MEH.
Okay. I might post something about VBS tonight when I get home. Or tomorrow morning. We'll see.
Hope you're having a good day!

Also, happy birthday to my DAD! He's wonderful. He's golfing right now. Maybe at Firestone Park. I'm not sure. But I'm sure he's having a blast :) Love you, daddy!

No comments: