Thursday, August 19, 2010

Exhaustified.

I am Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. I'm sitting on this little couch in our apartment and am basically about to fall asleep with my contacts in and makeup on... So I'm going to give you a quick rundown of what we did today, and then I'm going to go to sleep. I'll be able to sleep tomorrow too in the car because we're leaving :( But here's what we did today:

Got up. Ate. Headed towards the subway station. Hannah&Mom stopped in @ H&M so H could get a couple of things that she had seen that she wanted. Katie, Dad, and I went into Barnes&Nobles. It was HUGE. and I luffed it. Then we went to Times Square! And we walked around a little bit... and then we went to the Hershey's store AND M&M World! I ♥ M&M World. It's so cool. I got a lanyard for when I have keys? If ever. =P

Then we went to Famous Ray's Original Pizza. The pieces were huge and it was extremely good. Pictures to follow on Facebook.

After Ray's we started walking towards Central Park... stopped in at St. Patrick's Cathedral and FAO Schwartz. I LOVE FAO! It's huge and wonderful and full of toys! :)
Then we went into Central Park and walked for a bit... sat in the Mall and people watched and watched this amazing kid do juggling&stuff. It was sooooo cool! He was fantastic! Then we kept walking and ended up at Bethesda Fountain and stayed there for forever. It was Gggrrrrrate! Then... we went to the Imagine circle (John Lennon memorial) and took a few pictures. Then we went to Columbus Circle to find a piano for Hannah (They're supposed to have these pianos all over NYC but we think they took them away because they were getting vandalized a lot). There wasn't one there :(. Then we decided to head to this place that we had eaten when we were here 2 years ago. We got a little lost and ended up walking back a subway stop, but it was all okay because the food was delicious! We then walked over to Madison Square Park and sat for a bit and then headed to a subway station and came back to our stop. We went back to Barnes&Nobel because Kate wanted to get a book. So I wandered around for a while then found my family again. Then we came home!
The end.
There will be pictures on facebook tomorrow night or Sunday!

No comments: