Thursday, August 12, 2010

NIPTO, Day 186

OH my goooodness.... So You Think You Can Dance is amazing... Finale... amazing... winner... amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Oh yeah, and Ellen DeGeneres on So You Think You Can Dance doing hip-hop? FANNNNtastic!

So, Lauren won. And I'm happy for her. And I think Kent will be fabulous! And I'm soooo proud of the 18 year old boy from Wapakonetta Ohio who made it to the top TWO! Amazing. I've overused amazing just now! =)
(I love Kent. And want to marry him. ;) Just kidding. He is adorable though!)(AHAHAHAHA I didn't realize this, but I said I wanted to marry Kent in my last post... maybe there is something valid there... hah.)

My day... I did yoga... had coffee&Oreo's with Mom, Kate&Hannah, swept the kitchen/hardwood floors, talked to Paige for a bit, moped around a little bit because I had nothing to do, and then worked on a card for church, ate pizza for dinner, helped Mom clean up, went on a walk with Paige, then watched the SYTYCD finale! :)

Now I'm sitting on a "one person" chair with my sister. Oh the little things in life... :)

Acts 14:1-7
1At Iconium Paul and Barnabas went as usual into the Jewish synagogue. There they spoke so effectively that a great number of Jews and Gentiles believed.


Paul&Barnabas traveled some more and they went to the synagogue to talk. And they were effective. Lots of people believed what they said. 




2But the Jews who refused to believe stirred up the Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brothers. 3So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to do miraculous signs and wonders.


There are the people who believe, and those who don't. And those who didn't believe poisoned the minds off the others. They stirred them up so they wouldn't believe. But Paul&Barnabas kept on keeping on and spoke more and spent a lot of time there. And God rewarded them for being persistent. God enabled them to do miracles while they were there. And I'm sure it was great.




4The people of the city were divided; some sided with the Jews, others with the apostles.


The people were confused. Divided. There are two sides pulling people two different ways and that's enough to drive anyone batty!




5There was a plot afoot among the Gentiles and Jews, together with their leaders, to mistreat them and stone them. 6But they found out about it and fled to the Lycaonian cities of Lystra and Derbe and to the surrounding country,7where they continued to preach the good news.


Paul&Barnabas heard that people were planning to stone them... so they went to another city. They moved on... quickly! They kept going though... they went to a different city and kept on talking to people. 
:)




The stories about these guys are incredible. I love reading them :)
Now I'm going to go to bed. And sleep. Because I'm tired. And I have to go somewhere tomorrow... :)
Goodnight readers!

No comments: