Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Insanity thy name is family

My sister, Katie, is officially insane. She locked the M&M bowl, the ever-present-on-the-island M&M bowl, in the bathroom. There's no one in the bathroom. Our bathroom doors aren't hard to unlock... but she locked the M&M's in there... So she won't be tempted to eat them. But I want M&M's... Thankfully I can get into the bathroom. I got my M&M's and locked them back in the bathroom. I mean, Katie and I are trying to be productive while Mom&Hannah are at Urban Vision... I need M&M's to be productive... I guess Katie doesn't =P

I'm working on a post about The Barbarian Way right now... I think I might have to split it into multiple parts, maybe by chapter, because there are so many different amazing quotes! Maybe I'll just post it and you can read it and tell me what you think. Keep an eye out for that and for my latest NIPTO post... I'm going to start working on that right now :)

Lataaa,

No comments: