Sunday, March 28, 2010

NIPTO, Day 49

Today has been a good day. Music went well. Sunday school was fun. The sermon was good. I got to see Sophia! (A girl I babysat over the summer... I should write a post about that. It's a good story.) Lunch was good. Chuck is amazing. (Yes. I'm watching Chuck... again... but hey! My sister hasn't caught up, so I'm "helping" her catch up =P)
I'm not watching Chuck anymore. Just fyi. I'm also writing this post with my 3D glasses from Alice in Wonderland on... I'm  a strange child... that's what my best friend says. But whatever. I don't care what you think of me.


This just in: Apparently, I should separate the verses and what I write about them because "it seems overwhelming" according to my sister. Harumf. Just suck it up and read it, Katie... Hannah. I hope you two read this! =P I don't think I'll have as much today... but I can't make any promises. 




Acts 12:9-Peter followed him out of the prison, but he had no idea that what the angel was doing was really happening; he thought he was seeing a vision.


I think this is actually kind of funny. Even though it isn't. It kind of is. Peter didn't realize that what was happening was actually happening. Once he was actually out of prison, he realized what was going on. He genuinely thought that he was still in prison, just having a vision of what was happening. But it really happened. 




Proverbs 28:26-He who trusts in himself is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe.


Soooo you shouldn't trust yourself? Nope. You shouldn't trust in yourself. Trust in God. Walk in wisdom. None of this foolish stuff. Wisdom. 




Revelation 21:6-He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life."


Sweet... nectar of life? I don't know where that came from. Ignore me. What do you get from this? If anything?

No comments: