Sunday, March 21, 2010

NIPTO, Day 42

Oh dear. It's late. Sunday nights are not my favorite because: Sunday night is a school night. Uhf. Contrary to almost everyone, I like Mondays... for the most part. There's school... there's class, which is different than school, and there is CHUCK. My favorite television show that is currently on the air on a channel that we get. (Psych is on the air too, but we don't get USA =P) Chuck is currently suspenseful... but I can't say anything about it because I believe that my sister, Katie, who is not caught up on Chuck, reads this. Oh my. I'm tired. I can tell. I'm talking about random stuff. Kind of... it's random in a related sort of way? Okay. Nipto time.

Proverbs 21:21-He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity, and honor. I like it... but it's seriously too late for me to think straight...

That's all you're getting for tonight. I know it seems lame, but I did all my other reading... soooo, not quite so lame. If you want to read more about what I did this past weekend, you can read this post. It's interesting I think... there are pictures at least! So go check that out. :)
Goodnight!

No comments: