Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NIPTO, Day 23

I think that I need a snuggie. Or a robe... hmm.... That information should tell you that I'M COLD RIGHT NOW! (it might not help that I'm wearing short sleeves, but ya know... It's just what I grabbed this morning.) I don't have Urban Vision today which is kind of a blessing. I think God knew that I really need to get things done! I'm about... 4 days behind in Chemistry, didn't do Spanish alll of last week and none yet this week, and I have a tonn of other stuff to do! Crazy. But I have all day today to get everything done. SWEET. Kind of. I mean... it's school. I can't get too excited about that, otherwise I'd be considered a home-schooled GEEK. But I enjoy school as much as the next public-schooler.

Okay. NIPTO.

John 8:3-11 (Here is the passage on Bible Gateway if you want to actually read it)
This passage is an excellent reminder that we can't condemn anyone of their sin because we're sinners ourselves. I need to remember this the next time I'm about to rebuke (? I'm not sure if that's the word I want) someone for sinning. I can't do that. Only God can.

Proverbs 2:6- For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. We find wisdom and knowledge in God's word because, well, that is his word.

Revelation 2:3-4- You have persevered and endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary. 4Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love. Even if you've endured lots of stuff for God's name, it doesn't matter if you've turned away from God or have forgotten what he's done for you.

Psalm 119:37- Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.
This reminds me of the song "Turn Your Eyes" Here's a hillsong version of it


No comments: