Monday, March 1, 2010

NIPTO, Day 22

Hey guys! It's MORNING! Like, before 10 am! Time to WAKE UP and praise GOD! =D (It may be morning now, but I think I'm going to have to finish this post later because it's time for me to start school... annnd I still haven't eaten... So I'm going to get on that and finish this later!)

I need a new bible. Mine is literally falling apart. The cover isn't actually on my bible anymore and the pages are starting to fall out... I'm going to try to glue it, but a trip to the book store is in order SOON. I think that it'll technically be a birthday present, but one that I'll use before my birthday!

John 4:34- "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work." I find just in reading the first 6 chapters of John, that he compares things to food a lot. He's my kind of guy. I LOVE food. Not loving food so much is probably something that I need to work on haha.

Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and knowledge. If you fear the Lord, you will begin to store up knowledge. Sweet.

Revelation 1:8- "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." I might have posted this last month, but I really like this verse. He is the Alpha and the Omega. The first and the last. :)

Psalm 119:11- I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. When we are familiar with God's word, we aren't able to sin. My pastor (M&M from here on) was talking about this yesterday. He was talking about walking in the spirit vs walking in the flesh. I think it's so interesting that they can't coexist. It just doesn't work. Spirit and flesh can't be together, but somehow they are in man.

I'm out for the day.
Hope you had a good one =D

No comments: