Sunday, March 7, 2010

NIPTO, Day 28

Hello allll. It's Sunday. I like Sundays. I like church and sunday-school and the general 'freeness' of the day. Except for Sunday nights... because those are a school night. But I'm not going to think about that right now.
I'm getting ready to eat dinner and head out the door for youth group tonight! Should be a good night, we're doing a bible-study. yay. Here's my NIPTO thoughts for the day.

John 20:15-"Woman," he said, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was the gardener, she said, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him." and 21:4-Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. I think it's so interesting that Jesus didn't reveal himself to Mary/the disciples at first. a) he didn't reveal himself to them, and b) they probably wouldn't have recognized him, since the last time the saw him was after he had died on the cross. He wasn't exactly in prime condition after that. Just an interesting thought.

Proverbs 7:4-Say to wisdom "You are my sister," and call understanding your kinsman." I like my sisters. I'd be happy to call wisdom one of them!

Revelation 7:9-10-After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. And they cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb." We're going to be with them. And that's so fantastic and exciting! Hurrah for heaven! (P.S. This bothers me that this is different. Do I have OCD. I think so. At least a selective case hah.)

Psalm 119:175-Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me. Oh to live that I praise God. That's my prayer for today, I guess.

Now it's time to memorize some verses... Gotta call some people this next week and the test is on Wednesday! EEk. I'll be fine. I think. As long as I actually put the time in. =D
Now on to dinner. And Youth group. annnnd then coming home and sleeping. I love sleep. Did you know that? (I'm hoping that I don't love sleep too much, but I don't really sleep that much. I don't take naps... although sometimes I wish I could. But I don't. So I guess that's okay. Woah. Random ramble about sleep. Time to be done.)

Adios amigos!

No comments: