Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NIPTO, Day 31

Hi. I'm sick. For real now. It's not fun. Low grade fever, sinus pressure, stuffy nose, cough. That's all. heh. I've got some advil in me now, so I should be OK. Unfortunately, this means I can't go to dance or the Encounter62 Remix tonight. *tear tear* Hopefully I can still get my memory verse test it. I've been practicing. 

Acts 3:14- You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you. I think a lot of times we disown God and ask for the murderer instead, but we don't realize it because it's not actually "God" that we're disowning. We sometimes forsake what is holy in order to replace it with the unholy, if that makes sense? It makes sense to me, but I'm the one writing this and I'm also the one who is sick. So this could be complete nonsense that I'm writing... 

Proverbs 10 begins the proverbs of Solomon. Solomon was an extremely wise man. 1 Kings 4:29-God gave Solomon wisdom and very great insight, and a breadth of understanding as measureless as the sand on the seashore. God gave Solomon this incredible wisdom all because he asked for it. Sooo cool. 10:8- The wise in heart accept commands, but the chattering fool comes to ruin. So when you accept commands you're considered wise a heart. Unfortunately, when you just talk, it will bring you down. Not so fun. 

Revelation 10:7-But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets. I'm not really sure what to say about this.... but I know I like it... soo yeah.

Hebrews 11:40- God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect. God has something better planned for us. No matter what our circumstance, we can always count on God for something good. 

Onwards to school now... at least I'll be able to get a lot done today... heh. heh. Oh the joys of sickness =P
I'll live.
(P.S. It was 40 degrees before EIGHT O'CLOCK this morning!! It's going to be a lovely and warm day!)

No comments: