Saturday, March 27, 2010

NIPTO, Day 48

Ahhhhhh. Today has been a fantastic day. Sleeping in: good. Setting up for/the Easter egg hunt: fun. Eating lunch and jamming to Queen: faaaantastic. Going to see Alice In Wonderland in 3D:... SO MUCH FUN! Alice In Wonderland was an amazing movie. It was the first 3D movie I've ever been to. It was sweeeet. Definitely cool. Johnny Depp is an amazing actor. The graphics were amazing. It was great.

After dinner we went on a walk... it was sunset-y and gorgeous. I took some pictures.  
Robin. Tree. Moon.


Tree. Pretty.
Pretty sky...
The sky looked soft... I wanted to touch it.
Trees.

Today was great. It's nice to just be around my family... and laugh. And sing. We laugh so much that it's ridiculous. And we burst into song at random times throughout the day whenever anyone makes a reference to a song or just thinks of a song. It's great. I love it. 
Right now I'm just chilling in the living room, waiting for my dad to get Chuck set up so Katie can catch up!! (Have I mentioned that Chuck's my favorite tv show?? haha)

One Scotcharoo (rice-crispy-treat w/ chocolate&butterscotch) and one episode of Chuck later.... NIPTO time!

Acts 13:30-But God raised him [Jesus] from the dead. That's what it's all about. It's about Jesus dying on the cross. It's about him being dead for 3 days. It's about God raising Jesus from the dead. 

Proverbs 27:19-As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man. I've heard again and again that your heart reflects your actions. But really, whatever you prioritize in your heart, you're going to prioritize in life. It's a good practice (that I don't do very often... heh) to take some time to examine your heart and what's goin' on in there. 

Revelation 22:5-There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. I've been picking verses that tell about light this week. I think it's extremely symbolic. Light=God/holiness, Dark=Satan/sin. Simple as that. 

bwahhhh. it's late. I'm going to SLEEP now! WOOT! Doing music at church tomorrow. Should be a good time. NOW: onwards to the land of dreams... 

[What do a writing desk and a raven have in common?]

No comments: