Thursday, March 25, 2010

NIPTO, Day 46

Wow. It's Thursday already. It seems like this week has gone by fast. And in my book, that's a good thing. Especially since it's the week before Spring Break!!! I can't wait for my sister to come home... to not have to do school... (to miss my friends while they're at Disney World in Florida.... Grrr.)

I have to really figure out whether or not I'm going to NYC this summer. I need to find out more about the actual program... and figure out whether it's feasible to get back on the 9th and leave on the 9th in the evening or 10th in the morning to go to North Carolina for LT... AH. So many logistics... I know that I want to go to NYC... but I need to really figure out if God wants me to go... If God says "no" then I'm not going. Simple as that. But I need to really figure that out... *sigh* I don't want to spread myself too thin... and being gone for 2 weeks straight (with less than 24 hours to do laundry at home in between) might be spreading myself thin... We'll see though. I'm sure I'll blog about it once I know if I'm going or not. So keep posted.

My bible smells like tropical smoothie gum from being in my purse with my tropical smoothie gum... Man. That stuff is pungent.

Acts 11:24-[Barnabas] was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and faith, and a great number of people were brought to the Lord. Barnabas. The church in Jerusalm heard that there was something going on in Cyprus and Cyrene so they sent Barnabas to check things out. And there were *gasp* Greeks receiving the word of God. Only Jews had really been "allowed" to become Christians. But now there were Greeks becoming Christians. It's sweet.


Proverbs 25:25-Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land. I like the idea that this verse brings of being refreshed. That's all.


Revelation 21:23-The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. No sun. No moon. No night... just the glory of God. Indescribable.

I've gotta say, reading through the Who I am in Christ statements every day is encouraging. It's sweet to really figure out who I am in God's eyes. I like it :)
Hope you have a good day!

No comments: