Saturday, March 6, 2010

NIPTO, Day 27

My sister is LAMESAUCE. She IMs me when she's sitting literally TWO feet away from me. I could reach over and touch her laptop if I wanted. HOW LAME IS THAT?! Extremely.
I have a headache. It's no fun. It's late. I don't really want to be up right now. I'd much rather be sleeping like the kids I just got home from babysitting. I have to get up early tomorrow morning. But I've dedicated myself to doing this every day. SO. Here goes nothing.

John 19:24 and 36-37 are great examples of prophecy fulfilled. The fulfilled prophecies are a great tool when you're showing someone the Bible. It's an amazing truth that the Bible isn't some jumbled book of stories. It is a book of fantastic stories, but it is also the story of how Jesus came and died for us. There are hundreds and hundreds of prophecies concerning Jesus' coming/crucifixion/coming back to life. You should check it out sometime.

Proverbs 6:23- For these commands are a lamp, this teaching is a light, and the corrections of discipline are the way of life. Yay for lamps and lights and correction and discipline and life. I feel sooo uber lame right now. I'm tired. My brain isn't really working right...... yippeeee.

Revelation 6:9-When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the alter the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. That's a lott of people. Millions and millions of people have died for their faith. It's crazy. And fantastic.

Psalm 119:114- You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
The first part of that verse is everything I need. The second part of this verse is everything I need to do. (I feel very ambiguous. But that's fine with me.)

Two new Greek words for you:
This is the word for broken: σπασμένος I can't find the English pronouciation of it, but I'll try to find it sometime.

We were talking about being exposed and open with each other last night at the Chipotle service. Sooo I decided to look up the Greek word for exposed, and here it is: εκτεθειμένα (ektetheiména)

That's all for tonight folks. Gotta get up early to do music at church tomorrow. Should be good, but I'm going to be exhausted by the time tomorrow afternoon comes around when I have to finish homework. (Cuz I'm awesome and definitely don't leave my homework until the last minute. ME? Neverrr)
Laterrr.

No comments: